Author: Caroline

IT-OBMEP Fellowships: 50 more medalists in the 6th edition

IT-OBMEP Fellowships: 50 more medalists in the 6th edition

In five years, more than 200 university students participated in the program, with the first group of fellows graduating from undergraduate courses in early 2019. Now, in the 2020 edition, another 50 students – 37 boys and 13 girls – have been selected to receive the monthly scholarship.

Read More
Startup of AWC 2015 is bought by multinational

Startup of AWC 2015 is bought by multinational

The buyer was WEG, a Brazilian multinational that operates in the electrical machinery segment. With this transaction, announced on 06/23, WEG now holds 51% of Mvisia’s share capital, while the founding partners and former AWC participants continue to hold the remaining 49%.

Read More
Bateria: Virtual practice will not let samba stop

Bateria: Virtual practice will not let samba stop

Not even the COVID-19 pandemics have stopped the activities of Bateria do Instituto TIM from being resumed on April 18th. However, all is done safely: the catch is that practices are now being held through video-classes submitted via WhatsApp to its members.

Read More
Skip to content